- Remove any religious matter from huts.
- Drink some tasty tasty whisky.
- Leave only footprints.
- Friday - Drive to Kiriwhakapap Road end and walk to Blue Range hut.
- Saturday - Over "track not maintained" to Cow Sadle and up to Wiangawa and over Bannister to Arete.
- Sunday - Wiaohine Pinnacles to Tarn Ridge hut.
- Monday - Over Table and down "track not maintained" to Cow Creek hut.
- Out to road end and back to Wellington.
This is the only part of the walk that went to plan. We got to Blue Range hut friday night. We got here at 11:30pm was good we walked as Id hate to get the car towed away.
Headed off from Blue Range hut and after an hour we got to the turn off where down hill gets you to Cow creek hut and uphill heads off to Cow Saddle. Well that artist guy was shagged after one hour walking and headed off to Cow Creek. Not again!
Me I decided to keep going and got up onto the tops and was battered by the wind, still was warm and sunny when out of the wind.
Walk back to road end was wet wet wet and windy.
Showing intended route and huts, never happened. Gotta try again, next time on my own.
Cleaned hut as usual.
Sweep out the dirt the dust and the religious tract. Left only footprints.
Nowhere does it say leave bibles.
The number of fish that grow legs and walked away is on the increase.